Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
Job Vacancies at Budock Vean Hotel in Cornwall
Please be advised that due to the rural nature of the hotel and poor public transport links, own transport will be required. A live-in option is available for full time positions, subject to availability.
Our online reviews regularly praise the levels of customer care delivered by our staff. Not only do we look for the right people with the right experience, but with the right personality and attributes that will make them an asset to the team and enhance the visit of the people who stay with us
People stay and visit Budock Vean for many reasons, be it a holiday, wedding, conference, spa day or just somewhere nice to come and relax over lunch with friends. It’s our job to ensure they leave with good memories and a great experience, which to us, means giving people what they want. At Budock Vean the answer to the question is “yes”.
If you have what it takes to deliver first class customer care, then you’re just the person we’re looking for.
Benefits of working here (after probationary period):
- A twice yearly share of the tips fund
- Uniform for front of house staff.
- A free spa treatment each year
- A free kayak trip and boat trip on the Helford River with our partners Helford River Cruises and Koru Kayaking
- 25% discount on other spa treatments
- 25% discount on 2 night accommodation for immediate family
- 10% discount in the golf shop
- 25% discount for meals taken with your husband/wife/partner including drinks and wine
- Free entry to Trebah Garden
Unless otherwise indicated, please email your CV with a covering letter stating the post you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org