Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
Meeting and Conference Venue
Getting landed with planning a training event, Board meeting, team building day or conference can be daunting - and a little stressful. At Budock Vean Hotel our Events Manager can take on some of the strain to ensure you deliver an event that hits all the right notes.
Here's 8 reasons to choose us:
- Come and visit our venue: Our function suite consists of 3 separate rooms with an adjoining bar. Each room has built in AV meeting and presentation kit and dividing doors means there are multiple ways of setting everything up. Meeting in one, food in another, break out team work sessions in a third room … chat to us about options and layouts for what you want to achieve and we’ll make sure its all sorted.
- Talk to us about numbers: We specialise in boutique meetings rather than huge conferences. That said, we can seat up to 50 people across all three rooms and with plenty of outside space, you’ll still have options for breakout spaces and getting in the odd leg stretch or two.
- The latest AV kit: Each of our rooms has built in sound and visual kit with volume that can be different in each space. Need it louder in one zone and a little softer in another, no problem – the controls are built in and easy to use.
- Want to stay over? Our 55 bedrooms mean residential training programmes or meeting sessions are no problem. Each bedroom is equipped with flat screen TV, hairdryer, Cornish tea & coffee, fluffy bathrobes and slippers. Day delegates and overnight guests can take advantage of the leisure facilities including golf, indoor swimming pool, sauna and hot tub. We highly recommend a stroll through our valley gardens to our private Helford River foreshore for some fresh air and inspiring scenery.
- Stop hunger ruining your event: Our talented team of chefs use locally sourced ingredients to create a wonderful array of food to keep your event running tickety-boo.
- Environmental pledge: We’ve won awards for our efforts to reduce our environmental impact, but that doesn’t make us complacent. We’re always striving to do more. As a Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold winner we also have EV car charging on site, recycled paper goods for meetings, locally sourced ingredients in our kitchens and much more.
- Look after your guests: Recognise stress and other mental health issues with opportunities to walk, get into the open air and using the leisure facilities. Perhaps treat your team to an afternoon of mini spa treatment or talk to us about other wellbeing aspects of your event that we might be able to help with.
- Get rewarded: We know being the port of call for meetings and sorting all the arrangements can be a short straw - but not with Budock Vean! Choose us to host your event and get it all booked up before the end of March and have lunch on us as our way of saying thank you for choosing us.
Call: 01326 250288 and ask for Sarah