Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
13% off September Special Offer
If you're looking for a few days away during early autumn this year, why not book a mini-break at Budock Vean? Our peaceful country house hotel is set in 65 acres of gardens and woodland leading down to the Helford River in south Cornwall. It's a short drive to the local harbour town of Falmouth, voted one of the best places to live in the UK, or take an invigorating walk on the coastal footpath and feel like you're in an episode of Poldark.
- Dinner bed and breakfast from just £108 per person per night (based on a Standard room during mid season, upgrades available at a surcharge)
- Free Cornish cream tea on arrival (or during one day of your stay)
- Free ticket to nearby Trebah Garden (for use during your stay)
- Full use of golf and leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, tennis course and snooker
- Add an autumn Seasonal Spa Treatment at our Natural Health Spa - advance booking required by calling 01326 252101
Limited rooms available on this offer, call and book direct on 01326 250288 - quoting 'September Special Offer'
- From £130 per person per night DB&B from 18th - 21st September and from £108 per person per night DB&B from 22nd - 30th September based on a standard room.
- Upgrades available at extra cost to Superior or Signature rooms.
- Valid for new bookings only and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or special break
- Offer subject to availability and best booked in advance to get the dates you would like.