Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
Runaway Retreats Spa Break
For a quiet spa break in Cornwall there's no better place. As soon as you enter the 65 acres of natural beauty at Budock Vean, you will start to relax and unwind. Nestled within this 4-star hotel is The Natural Health Spa where mind and body are treated as a whole. The Runaway Retreat means you get to enjoy great hospitality, amazing food and all the facilities that Budock Vean has to offer. This is an ideal romantic getaway for couples, or a weekend away with your best friend. And if relaxing gets, well, a bit too relaxing, then there's always kayaking, golf, tennis, boat trips, swimming, coastal walks - the choice is yours.
Available from 20th January to 23rd December 2017
Your Runaway Retreats include a personalised Full Body Massage (1 hr) tailored to your specific needs plus one other 30 minute treatment from the following list:
- BV Head Massage - focusing on the neck and scalp this head massage will help clear the mind
- Elemis Taster Facial - a quick and effective pick-me-up for the skin. Products will be tailored to suit individual skin types.
- Sole Sensation - refresh those tired and aching feet with a foot exfoliation. Completed with a soothing leg and foot massage.
This 2 night break is ideal for friends to get away together and share some relaxation. Price includes:
- Four-course dinner and coffee and full English breakfast on both days
- Unlimited golf, swimming and sauna, outdoor hot tub, tennis and snooker plus 10% discount on any additional treatment enjoyed during your stay
- Prices are based on a Standard room - upgrades are available at a supplement
Low season - 22nd October - 23rd December - from £259 per person per break (Standard room)
Mid season - 24th September to 21st October - from £297 per person per break (Standard room)
Spring season - 21st April - 8th June - from £329 per person per break (Standard room)
High season - 9th June to 23rd September - from £339 per person per break (Standard room)
This special break is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.