Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
Our Nordic Walking break is run in conjunction with expert tuition and guidance by Walk Kernow. There will be a half day beginners workshop followed by a half day and a full day guided walk along the South West Coast Path and 2 days where you can just relax and enjoy the hotel or explore local attractions. You won't need anything as such for this course as poles are provided. Just turn up in clothing to suit the weather.
Beginners Workshop covers:
- Introduction to Nordic Walking and how it began
- All about Nordic Walking Poles and how to use them safely
- Begin to learn the 10 steps of Nordic Walking
- A little Nordic Walking to practice what you have been learning and time to talk and ask questions.
- Introduction to the second part of the 10 steps of Nordic Walking including drills to help with technique
- Cool down to finish the session
There is plenty of time to ask questions during the session. If there is anything worrying you about starting to Nordic Walk with us please do get in touch and don't forget you don't need to be fit to Nordic Walk. We will be working with Kelly from Walk Kernow Nordic Walking, who will be your guide and instructor on this special break. There are 12 spaces on this break, but a larger group could be accommodated with prior notice.
20th – 24th October 2019
Arrive on a Sunday for a 4 night stay, including dinner bed and breakfast, plus expert guided Nordic Walking around the South West Coast Path in the Helford Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and further afield. This package includes a half day of tuition, walking poles, plus a full day and half day guided walk. That leaves plenty of time for a spa treatment, a boat or kayak trip on the river or exploring the wonderful local gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan.
Standard room: £425 per person
Superior room: £477 per person
Signature room: £529 per person
Call Reservations on 01326 252100