Book your visit now
Call: +44 (0)1326 252 100
or book online:
Easter Break in Cornwall
Enjoy an Easter weekend break in Cornwall with family and friends at our hotel near Falmouth on the banks of the Helford River.
This is a special time of year when Spring flowers are in abundance and the warm climate makes it a great place to take a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Why not join the locals as they hand-pick shellfish from the Helford River bed on Good Friday, locally known as 'trigging'.
Whatever you choose to do you can be sure to escape the hustle and bustle at the Budock Vean.
Friday 14th - Monday 17th April 2017
The 3 night Easter break:
- Standard room - £345 per person
- Superior room - £384 per person
- Signature room - £417 per person
Price per person includes:
- Three nights accommodation
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Four course dinner and coffee each evening
- Full English breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea on 3 days
- Local guided walk
- Childrens' Easter Egg hunt around the garden
- Golf competition and prizes
- Easter team quiz
- Scone making with the kitchen team
- Unlimited use of golf and leisure facilities
Easter breaks are subject to a minimum three night stay. Terms and conditions apply.